centlomervi Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download The Fifth Musketeer Full Movie In Hindi Dubbed In Mp4

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 King Louis XIV has without his knowledge a twin brother, Philippe, but when he is told, he immediately locks up his brother in the Bastille. The king wants to increase his popularity and stages an assassination against himself where Philippe is dressedking Louis. But Philippe manages to escape the assassination and everybody believes him to be the real king…
When the French king Louis XIV learns that his twin brother, Philippe, could usurp his crown, he sets out to imprison him in the Bastille prison but four loyal musketeers are protecting Philippe.
I would have rated this movie a little lower but Rex Harrison was very goodColbert. I've never seen a movie with Mr. Harrison that I did not enjoy his performance. He's an exceptional actor. Young Beau Bridges did a pretty good job, however. Good story though. Ursula AndressLouise de la Vallière was outstanding. She was quite the buxom broad, wasn't she? That girl had "attitude" in this flick, I LOVED her! Ian McShaneFouquet was also outstanding. I have seen this story before with better adaptations. Sylvia KristelMaria Theresa's character was kind of weak in my opinion. Of course, the great Olivia de Havillandthe Queen Mother was outstanding - but above all the best character was played by Rex Harrison.
Most of the 9 comments I see here are negative to Luke-warm at best. So I beg to disagree and tell why I liked this film.<br/><br/>Firstly, I haven't seen other renderings of the story, except for the Australian Burbank animation (1985), which I also cherished (for different reasons, of course). In fact, that anime made me read up on Wikipedia about the complex back stories, fiction and true, and after that I re-watched this Beau Bridges piece.<br/><br/>I found him convincing bothPhilippe and Louis XIV, and was thrilled by their duel on the shaky bridge (both dressed similarly, I was briefly on the edge of my seat).<br/><br/>Then there's the ladies, who in my European cut expose interesting body parts, and when dressed still deliver strong emotions.<br/><br/>But the roles that grabbed me most were Colbert and Fouqué, with their wheelings and dealings, mostly wrapped in courtly etiquette - quite fascinating. In contrast, the name-brand musketeers did not catch my attention so much.<br/><br/>Finally, what detracted me most was the mismatch of the French dub and subtitles (DVD labeled Bakker 7812/773). In Vienna, Austria, the film was produced in English, but I wanted the "native" language - though very often I was astonished how many phrases can be translated differently to French, starting from "Je vous en prie" (dub) vs. "s'il vous plait" (subtitle). So I didn't get the convenient read-along experience I had hoped for. But all in all, I really enjoyed this film. And Sylvia Kristel impressed me quite muchSpanish royalty.

Red Courage tamil dubbed movie torrentPriscilla's Lost Love Bird Callie's Cowgirl Twirl tamil dubbed movie downloadSword Vs. Shield full movie in hindi free downloadThe Klonoa 2: Lunatea's VeilSaikai tabidachi watashi makenai! in hindi download free in torrentDownload The Pierre Hotel Affair full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Death Tales malayalam movie downloadhindi Meteor Stormmalayalam movie download Den lyubviThe Angry Skies: A Cambodian Journey malayalam full movie free download

last edited 217 weeks ago by centlomervi
Please log in to post a reply.